Thank you for visiting Mastrick Parish Church’s website!
Welcome to our website. My name is Susan Sutherland and I am the new minister at Mastrick Parish Church. We see ourselves as a church that is here for everyone in the local community and it is important to us that everybody is given a warm welcome and made to feel at home.
Our main activity is of course, our worship and we meet together every Sunday morning at 11.00 am to worship God. If you haven’t been to church in a while, then why not come and join us?
Our ‘Pop up Café’ is on the last Thursday of each month from 1.00 -2.30 pm when we welcome pre-school age children with their parent/carers to meet gather together for a play session.
Messy Church, at the moment, meet during the school holidays. All are welcome – there is no age limit although children must be accompanied by an adult. We usually play games and do some crafts, then go down to the church for some songs and a bible story and enjoy a meal together. Come and try something new!
Please come back and visit our webpage again soon. You can find out more about us on Facebook.
We offer a warm welcome
- To those who are weary and seek rest….
- To those who grieve and long for comfort….
- To those who struggle and desire victory….
- To those who celebrate and wish to give thanks for their joy….
- To those who want a fresh start in life….
- To those who have talents and wish to serve….
- To those who are strangers and want to be known….
- To those who hunger and thirst for knowledge of God….
- To those who seek peace….
- This is your sanctuary.
Our Church opens its doors to all, and offers a warm non-judgemental welcome!